Since 1998 Cristiano Porqueddu is artistic director of Musicare, one of the major Italian guitar-societies that dedicate the entire activity to the original guitar repertoire through Competitions, Concert Series, Courses and Conferences.
Discover all the activities of Musicare
Among the most important events and directions there are:
- Stagione Concertistica (since 1998)
- Musicare Guitar Courses (since 2008)
- Barrios Competition (2004-2012)
- Rassegna Giovani Concertisti (since 2011)
- Italian Classical Guitar Forum
In collaboration with the international major Brilliant Classics he has produced the CDs of "Barrios Laureate Series" and since 1998 has organized hundreds of concerts, courses, master-classes, conferences and cd releases presentation. For more information visit the Musicare official website.